12 Dec Important Questions for Small Business Owners
Here are some important questions that small business owners should be asking themselves:
• Are your current loan facilities at a competitive interest rate?
• Is your business structured correctly?
• Are your loan facilities structured correctly?
• Do you minimize your tax effectively with your current business structure?
• Have you created a succession plan for your business?
• Do you know if you will have enough in your superannuation to retire on?
These questions seem insignificant enough for small business owners and, in many cases, are not addressed at all during the time they are in business. In fact, these points should be considered as part of short term and long term goals, financial planning should be taking place as an ongoing process.
Many of us wait until we can see the finishing post and think oh yes what about all that financial stuff? Well if you wait until then, you missed the boat big time.
Yes, it is now that a plan needs to be crafted to suite you, as un-motivating as it might seem.
But what if you had an associate that would make it easy – a financial associate? Someone to whom you can just give them all that financial stuff, they ask a few questions and then make it all better just to suit you? Would that help?
Finance For Life’s slogan is, your smart financial partner. And they do mean for LIFE! That is through business and retirement, “thick & thin”
Throw us your challenge and test us out. You’ll find your money might just turn about.